Orders: Automatically tag orders with its shipping methods
With Smart Tags' Custom Order Rule, you can easily tag orders with the shipping method chosen by the customer at checkout. You can use the value of the Shipping Method Code field as the tag label to be added to the order.
- Click Add new rule > Custom Order Rule...
- Specify a name and description to identify the rule later. This step is optional but helps with managing your Smart Tags rules.
Name: Order Shipping Methods
Description: Tag orders with its shipping methods
- Specify the following rule definition:
For ALL orders,
If order matches ANY of the following conditions:
Leave the conditions empty to match any orders
Instead of specifying the tag label, specify the field name that you want to use its values as the tag labels.
For example, selecting "Shipping Method > Code" will tag the orders with its shipping method code, i.e "Free Shipping", "International Shipping". You may also consider using other fields such as "Shipping Method > Title".
- Optional: Consider specifying a prefix to be added to the start of the tag label, for example. Learn more about Prefix options.
- Check Enable Rule
- Make use of the preview on the right sidebar to ensure that the tag gets applied as expected.
- Click Save
If have further questions about getting the above example to work with your business needs, do drop us a message any time.